It´s that David Bailey time again ...
As I haven´t written for so long I though it was time to stick a few photos up. Also as sooooo much happened over the month of February (cripes it's a long time since I wrote) I shall summarize all in bullet points :
- Ski weekend - headed to the mountains with 200 other IESE students. Skied a bit I think - can't really remember.
- Studied in the week.
- Weekend after went up to exactly the same place with Cristina and David as Cristina's folks have a place there. Very relaxing weekend and got a lot of study done.
- Week - studied a lot.
- Attended a "do" called the MultiCultural Fair organised by IESE. Was one of the funniest parties I have ever been to. Basically every country had to Represent and have a stand in a place downtown; the idea being that every country showcase its wares and food. Obviously this turned into a showcase of each country's booze and within twenty minutes I had tried the finest liquor the world has to offer. Oh and a lot of curry at the Indian stand (I actually have to apologise to the Indians for planting a small Union Jack in one of their curries - not my finest hour!).
- Two days after this my friend Kresse came over from London to speak at the Doing Good and Doing Well conference. This is a yearly conference organised at IESE where people come to speak about social/environmental issues and how business can be involved in changing things for the better. Something like that anyway. Kresse went down a storm talking about her social entrepreneurial activities ... and then we went out on the town with the Mexicans ... no pictures from this either I'm afraid !!!
- The day after I took a little break back in London - photo below. Turned up at Wix's Lane, plonked myself down on the couch and set the world to rights with Sebbo and Bjorny - (Chrissy Wissy was back wum in Shroppers) - I was also considering jet-setting out to the Alps this weekend as there is a rather splendid crowd of chaps and chapesses out in Bourg St. Maurice at the moment but finally my finances/workload prevented me from going ... (... oh get over yourself Franno)
- Bond party Friday night - see pictures below
- Saturday studied then went out to the Carpe Diem Lounge Club (swanky nightclub) where I decidedly brought down the tone of the place by giving the girls "airplanes" (see the movie Gross Point Blank for details).
- Today got up, went to school, studied accounting, went to Kitty's Bar to watch England play the worst rugby I've ever seen, came back here, quick siesta and Bob's yer Uncle (& Fanny's yer Aunt) !!!
Kike breaking the cider at a recent dinner - the cider from Asturias needs to be poured from quite high to add the fizz before drinking
A funny sweet wrapper that David found on the street
Jan Erik Sundt enjoying a beer before setting off on a ski trip
Marc and I decide to try on a few hats on the ski trip - wheeey punters !!!
Thanos at the Multi Culti fair - he's Greek. After I took this photo he insisted that I try his grandfather's moonshine that he'd brought along. I don't remember the three days following ...
Studying accounting with Eduardo and Sergio
Last Friday's Bond party - I went with Ryan my arch nemesis heheh - before the party we sat and watched the Austin Powers movie whilst drinking copious amounts of Cava ... most photos from this night are not for public consumption !!!
Iv�n trying out my Austin disguise flanked by Brenda and Abelardo
Lena also tries out the disguise in the Universal club
Sebbo !!! A recent flight back to London was a welcome break from Barca. It's great to see that nothing changes.
Juan Revuelta. He go crazy for shoooes maaan ...
At secondary school we had a Lego Club (those from home will know what I mean). I now find myself at Business School and what do I find ... ?
Cristina (in the middle) dancing Sevillanas at the Multi Culti fair
My yearbook picture !!! This is section B in glory. Just quickly from left to right and front to back we have ... Srini, Tiffany, Yours Truly, Rom�n, Greg, Komal, Junko, Ali, Ceylan, David, Gustavo, Alexandre, Till, Blaithin, Aalok, Ana, Edoardo, Eduardo, Salvatore, Federico, Lindy, Kathy, Claudia, Cary, Abelardo, Jorge, Alexis, Raymundo, Kapil, Taka, Julian, Dom, Gary, Juan, Alexia, Joan, Fabrice ok I'm bored now ...